Posts by :
October 13, 2014 The Subversive Trickster: Kara Walker on Creating a Pretty Curse
September 29, 2014 Shadowplay: Behind Andy Warhol’s Shadows
September 16, 2014 Regression is the new Black
September 14, 2014 “Unlocking the Truth”-A Young Band That Schools Us All
August 31, 2014 The Snowy Day (in August…) in Los Angeles?
August 29, 2014 Cocktail Party Trivia (or a Useful Jeopardy Question)
- I really want to be #YayoiKusama for Halloween. Dots & bright wigs, how could I go wrong? Nobody would get it... #SuburbProblems 9 hours ago
- Easy. #Serial RT"@vgeller: What's behind the sudden success of #podcasts? nymag.com/daily/intellig… #radio #podcasting" #serialpodcast 1 day ago
- The roundup wore me out! Now I need headphones & a blindfold to erase that robot. Lunchtime reading c/o @cmonstah latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- @cmonstah @cmonstah OMG. The Robot. I. Can't. Even. If this thing shows up at the Honeycomb Hideout, I may never visit... 1 day ago
- A Life Aquatic: Documenting coral reefs with Catlin & Google's 360-Degree Seaview | WIRED wired.com/2014/10/take-g… 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Museum Arrested Development Art Art in the Streets Banksy Beaches Black History Month Broad Art Foundation Brooklyn Caroline Issa Clare Vivier Contemporary Art Curtis Kulig De Young Documentary DTLA DTLA Art Walk Eddie Borgo Eli Broad Exit through the gift shop Fashion Gallery Row Garance Dore Geffen Contemporary graffiti Grand Avenue handbags Hip Hop illustration Instagram Jazz Jeffrey Deitch John Baldessari JR Keith Haring LACMA Le Fooding Los Angeles Los Angeles Art Show Louis Vuitton Ludo Lefebvre Marc Jacobs Matisse MoAD MOCA museums music New Orleans New York orange Os Gemeos Pacific Standard Time Paris Phil Lumbang Photography polyvore Pop Art Rammellzee RenRok San Francisco Santa Monica Museum of Art Sculpture SF MOMA Shepard Fairey Street Art style Tank Magazine TED Ted Baker vintage Vinyl vogue Yayoi Kusama