Here’s some “new to me” music. Bonus: his album art is pretty amazing too. The Bay Area has an endless supply of musical talent. Loving this right now.
- This season of Project Runway was my fave. @avvalentine, the jewelry! Agree w @Zac_Posen, next stop #OpeningCeremony, stat! 1 day ago
- @designerkini Just watched, the tears! You all did an amazing job, and showed so much heart! 1 day ago
- 💛MT @StoryCorps: Happy Birthday StoryCorps! “Every Life Matters.” We began with this simple idea. 11 years later... http://t.co/BSBhHaimud” 2 days ago
- @msmarypryor ha! 2 days ago
- @msmarypryor last week was good! 2 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Museum Arrested Development Art Art in the Streets Banksy Beaches Black History Month Broad Art Foundation Brooklyn Caroline Issa Clare Vivier Contemporary Art Curtis Kulig De Young Documentary DTLA DTLA Art Walk Eddie Borgo Eli Broad Exit through the gift shop Fashion Gallery Row Garance Dore Geffen Contemporary graffiti Grand Avenue handbags Hip Hop illustration Instagram Jazz Jeffrey Deitch John Baldessari JR Keith Haring LACMA Le Fooding Los Angeles Los Angeles Art Show Louis Vuitton Ludo Lefebvre Marc Jacobs Matisse MoAD MOCA museums music New Orleans New York orange Os Gemeos Pacific Standard Time Paris Phil Lumbang Photography polyvore Pop Art Rammellzee RenRok San Francisco Santa Monica Museum of Art Sculpture SF MOMA Shepard Fairey Street Art style Tank Magazine TED Ted Baker vintage Vinyl vogue Yayoi Kusama