Here’s some “new to me” music. Bonus: his album art is pretty amazing too. The Bay Area has an endless supply of musical talent. Loving this right now.
- Swooning over this dress worn by @CaroIssa at Valentino during #PFW. Shot by the @Sartorialist thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… 12 hours ago
- @MuseumofEmily 😓 re-direct that chatter and doubt! 1 day ago
- The most comprehensive piece I've seen on the history & mission. MOCA's Philippe Vergne on Art in L.A. kcet.org/arts/artbound/… via @kcet 2 days ago
- RT @josehuizar: 75 veterans move into new homes today at SRO Housing’s newest residential property, the Historic Rosslyn Hotel #cd14 http:/… 2 days ago
- Trying to figure out who deleted #Scandal from the DVR #headswillroll 2 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Museum Anthony Bourdain Arrested Development Art Art in the Streets Banksy Beaches Black History Month Broad Art Foundation Brooklyn Caroline Issa Clare Vivier Contemporary Art Curtis Kulig De Young Documentary DTLA DTLA Art Walk Eddie Borgo Eli Broad Exit through the gift shop Fashion Gallery Row Garance Dore Geffen Contemporary graffiti Grand Avenue handbags Hip Hop illustration Instagram Jazz Jeffrey Deitch John Baldessari JR Keith Haring LACMA Le Fooding Los Angeles Los Angeles Art Show Louis Vuitton Ludo Lefebvre Marc Jacobs Matisse MoAD MOCA museums music New Orleans New York orange Os Gemeos Pacific Standard Time Paris Phil Lumbang Photography polyvore Pop Art Rammellzee RenRok San Francisco Santa Monica Museum of Art SF MOMA Shepard Fairey Street Art style Tank Magazine TED Ted Baker vintage Vinyl vogue Yayoi Kusama