Here’s some “new to me” music. Bonus: his album art is pretty amazing too. The Bay Area has an endless supply of musical talent. Loving this right now.
- RT @artsy: Artsy's @kuannyc talks to the curator of the #GarryWinogrand retrospective @Jeudepaumeparis: artsy.net/post/christine… http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @DanBerlinka: Today's already peaked. RT @pickover: A walrus was discovered asleep atop a Russian submarine. bit.ly/1vCagA2 http… 3 days ago
- @DanBerlinka @pickover @mattdpearce We need a selfie generator for this, stat. 3 days ago
- What's your type? #INFJ MT "@womenshistory: #HappyBirthday Isabel Briggs Myers, co-creator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)" 3 days ago
- @hragv Divine intervention. 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Museum Arrested Development Art Art in the Streets Banksy Beaches Black History Month Broad Art Foundation Brooklyn Caroline Issa Clare Vivier Contemporary Art Curtis Kulig De Young Documentary DTLA DTLA Art Walk Eddie Borgo Eli Broad Exit through the gift shop Fashion Gallery Row Garance Dore Geffen Contemporary graffiti Grand Avenue handbags Hip Hop illustration Instagram Jazz Jeffrey Deitch John Baldessari JR Keith Haring LACMA Le Fooding Los Angeles Los Angeles Art Show Louis Vuitton Ludo Lefebvre Marc Jacobs Matisse MoAD MOCA museums music New Orleans New York orange Os Gemeos Pacific Standard Time Paris Phil Lumbang Photography polyvore Pop Art Rammellzee RenRok San Francisco Santa Monica Museum of Art Sculpture SF MOMA Shepard Fairey Street Art style Tank Magazine TED Ted Baker vintage Vinyl vogue Yayoi Kusama