Here’s some “new to me” music. Bonus: his album art is pretty amazing too. The Bay Area has an endless supply of musical talent. Loving this right now.
- "Oh my God these stories!" Getting caught up on Project Runway & poor #TimGunn is tormented by the backgrounds of the dolls. 20 hours ago
- @IssaRae Well said! Accelerators are key. #wordsofwisdom 21 hours ago
- If the network & writing team point out the absurdity of those doing the measuring I'll continue to watch #BlackishABCchat #fingerscrossed 1 day ago
- I think the title hits a nerve w people who find themselves on the other end of having their identity measured. #blackishabcchat 1 day ago
- @TraceeEllisRoss I'll watch, but the title invites questions about what is considered black. A loving family is a unicorn? #blackishabcchat 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Museum Anthony Bourdain Arrested Development Art Art in the Streets Banksy Beaches Black History Month Broad Art Foundation Brooklyn Caroline Issa Clare Vivier Contemporary Art Curtis Kulig De Young Documentary DTLA DTLA Art Walk Eddie Borgo Eli Broad Exit through the gift shop Fashion Gallery Row Garance Dore Geffen Contemporary graffiti Grand Avenue handbags Hip Hop illustration Instagram Jazz Jeffrey Deitch John Baldessari JR Keith Haring LACMA Le Fooding Los Angeles Los Angeles Art Show Louis Vuitton Ludo Lefebvre Marc Jacobs Matisse MoAD MOCA museums music New Orleans New York orange Os Gemeos Pacific Standard Time Paris Phil Lumbang Photography polyvore Rammellzee RenRok Salt Fine Art San Francisco Santa Monica Museum of Art SF MOMA Shepard Fairey Street Art style Tank Magazine TED Ted Baker vintage Vinyl vogue Yayoi Kusama