Here’s some “new to me” music. Bonus: his album art is pretty amazing too. The Bay Area has an endless supply of musical talent. Loving this right now.
- @ScandalABC Just clean off the table first, please. 2 hours ago
- That last scene of #Scandal reminded me of the #UsualSuspects, which made me feel weird after I saw the lead story on the news... #Hollywood 2 hours ago
- Yes I re-wound the final scene twice. "I am the hell and high water". Well done! #fitzshakes #ScandalFinale 3 hours ago
- @IssaRae I called Tom! 3 hours ago
- Papa Pope Power moves! #dayum #rollingstone Tom needs a spin off!! #scandal 3 hours ago
- "Love Me" Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Museum Anthony Bourdain Arrested Development Art Art in the Streets Banksy Basquiat Beaches Black History Month Broad Art Foundation Candy Chang Cecilia Paredes Clare Vivier Contemporary Art Curtis Kulig De Young Downtown L.A. DTLA DTLA Art Walk Eddie Borgo Eli Broad Exit through the gift shop Fab 5 Freddy Fashion Francisco Bugallo Gallery Row Garance Dore Geffen Contemporary graffiti Grand Avenue handbags Hip Hop Instagram Jeffrey Deitch John Baldessari JR Keith Haring LACMA Le Fooding Los Angeles Los Angeles Art Show Louis Vuitton Ludo Lefebvre Marc Jacobs Matisse MoAD MOCA museums New Orleans NOLA orange Os Gemeos Pacific Standard Time Paris Phil Lumbang Photography polyvore Rammellzee RenRok Salt Fine Art San Francisco Santa Monica Museum of Art SF MOMA Shepard Fairey Street Art style TED Ted Baker TED Conference Long Beach Vinyl vogue Yayoi Kusama